We need experienced Housing Assistants
We are NOW RECRUITING Housing Assistants to join our existing team and would love to hear from you. Variable hours throughout the week include mornings, evenings, nights and weekends.
- Competitive rates of pay for suitably experienced candidates
- Flexible Work, Night and Days to suit your availability
- Excellent Training and Development
- A dedicated Care Team committed to helping you
- Workplace Pension
- Supervision and guidance
If you’re passionate about caring for others, please apply today and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and hygiene within all common parts of the setting;
- Undertake periodic cleaning tasks within the setting;
- Consulting with Service Users in order to provide a range of social, recreational and educational activitiesto meet their individual needs
- Assist and encourage Service Users participate in social recreational and educational activities;
- Insuring general welfare and safety of Service Users and report back to the line manager any concerns to meet the requirements of Service User support and protection;Provide general and emergency assistance to Service Users, as required;
- Attending to Service User needs as directed by the Purchaser – including personal care needs as set out in Schedule 1 of the Community Care and Health (Scotland) Act 2002;
- Respond to calls for assistance from Service Users, including from emergency alarms
- Assist Service Users when moving between locations within the setting, as required;
- Advise management team of any observed concerns regarding Service Users;
- To be involved in the preparation and serving of food to Service Users – taking account of Service Users’specific dietary requirements and preferences;
- General kitchen/dining room duties, e.g. washing up, setting up and clearing away equipment and tables, cleaning of kitchen, its surrounds and equipment;
- Assisting Service Users with prescribed medication and recording this appropriately;
- Serve meals to Service Users in dining rooms and/or within their own residence, as necessary;
- To be responsible for security of the setting when management team are off duty.