ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED MANAGER OR A SOCIAL WORKER LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT STEP UP?
Care Field are looking for a Social Work Manager to effectively manage, develop and promote the Social Work and Support Services and deputise as required.
- Manage, develop and provide leadership to a multi-disciplinary team and take a lead in ensuring that the Social Work activities of the team meet relevant legislative requirements.
- Ensure that all areas of practice comply with the country specific Care Standards and Fostering Regulations, National Minimum Standards, Children’s Acts, FCA operational standards and other related legislation and guidance and ensure that all statutory requirements are met.
- Take a lead role in the delivery/planning of core training for Foster Carers and “Skills to Foster”
- Be prepared to lead on specific business requirement or initiatives in line with the Regional Business Plan.
- To be accountable for Quality Management improvements across the area of responsibility.
- Meet with Commissioning Teams to discuss individual packages of care and/or service development opportunities.
- Hold a relevant Social Work qualification as recognised by the HCPC or equivalent body
- Proven experience of family placement and/or children’s services at a managerial level
- Evidence of supervisory experience
- Evidence of an understanding and practical application of the use of IT and electronic communications, including the use of Microsoft Office
- A comprehensive working knowledge of all relevant legislation and regulations relating to children’s services and family placement as well as publications which inform current thinking regarding good practice and safeguarding procedures.
- Possession of a full driving licence
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to excel in this challenging, rewarding role please apply now.